Error during User creation

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 14:35

Error during User creation

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Aug-2011 00:00

Hi,

I add a custom membership provider who can create user by code. It's works but I encounter an error randomly like this one :

Message: Insert of '716323563-f9c3c967-ad8a-4b73-8384-75cb48350e6d' failed: Telerik.OpenAccess.RT.sql.SQLException: Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'pk_sf_users'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.sf_users'.
The statement has been terminated.
   at Telerik.OpenAccess.RT.Adonet2Generic.Impl.PreparedStatementImp.execute()
   at OpenAccessRuntime.Relational.conn.PooledPreparedStatement.execute()
   at OpenAccessRuntime.Relational.RelationalStorageManager.generateInserts(NewObjectOID oid, Int32 index, ClassMetaData cmd, PersistGraph graph, Int32[] fieldNos, CharBuf s, Object[] oidData, IntArray toUpdateIndexes)
INSERT INTO [sf_users] ([app_name], [commnt], [creation_date], [email], [fld_psswrd_nswer_attempt_count], [fld_psswrd_nswr_ttmpt_wndw_str], [failed_password_attempt_count], [fld_psswrd_ttempt_window_start], [first_name], [id], [is_approved], [is_backend_user], [is_locked_out], [is_logged_in], [last_activity_date], [last_lockout_date], [last_login_date], [last_login_ip], [last_modified], [last_name], [last_password_changed_date], [manager_info], [passwd], [password_answer], [password_format], [password_question], [salt], [user_name]) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
(set event logging to all to see parameter values)

It said I violate the primary key, but she doesn't exist into [sf_users]/[sf_user_link]/[sf_user_profile]/[sf_user_profile_link]  .....

Regards,
Nicolas

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Aug-2011 00:00

Hi Nicolas,

There is some issue with the CreateUser of your custom membership provider or the database is corrupted, because the transactions are controlled by OA. Is there a way to share how you create the user or the e entire provider you have?

Greetings,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed