Document List Filter By Tag

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 00:54

Document List Filter By Tag

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Aug-2011 00:00

The tag selector in the document list widget sucks pretty bad...no search, no sort, and it's not even alphabetical order :/

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Aug-2011 00:00

Hi Steve,

Thank you for reporting this.

Actually you are right that we need to put some order in the tags selector. I've logged this as a bug and you can follow it by this PITS Issue Url.

P.S: As a token of our gratitude for your involvement we have updated your
Telerik points.

Kind regards,
Veronica Milcheva
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Mar-2012 00:00

Do we still need to wait till SP1 to have this released? When can we expect this? Got some clients not able to use the list anymore as it is unmanagable.

Is there any custom coding solutions for this available in the meantime?

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Mar-2012 00:00

Hi Charles,

Unfortunately we didn't had time to fix this till now.

We'll consider whether we will implement sorting and searching by typing at least 1 character for the next Service Pack. As written in the PITS Issue - currently you can search amongst the existing tags by typing at least 2 characters in the input field.

Please accept my apologies for the caused inconvenience.

Regards,
Veronica Milcheva
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Mar-2012 00:00

The search is available now? I thought it was for 4.4 SP1. Is that available now? Even 2 letters is ok to search so I want to know how to use this.

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Mar-2012 00:00

Hi,

Please accept my apologies for the late reply. I was out of the office for a couple of days.

I believe there is some misunderstanding. Could you please be more specific which tag selector you are pointing. I created a page and dragged the "Download List" Widget. When I went to edit the widget in the "Narrow selection" I can select documents by tags:

When I click on the "Select" button I see the Tag selector. Are you pointing this tag selector?

Greetings,
Veronica Milcheva
the Telerik team

This thread is closed