Lists->Page List Type Detail Template

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 03:39

Lists->Page List Type Detail Template

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Aug-2011 00:00

The Detail Template I specify on the Page List Template Type doesn't seem to apply at all

...and also I think someone copy\pasted it from events because it's got a bunch of "sfevents" prefixes on some classes.

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Aug-2011 00:00

Hello Steve,

I tried to reproduce the issue but on a brand new installation those two templates do not exist. Are these custom templates of yours? Please share more details about your setup because it might be an upgrade issue.

Kind regards,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Aug-2011 00:00

Yep, but the issue is that any changes to that template I set are not applied...so I'm wondering if it's showing\saving the template in the widget, but not actually applying it.

Like says I have my custom template set, but it's still using the default one.

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Aug-2011 00:00

Hi Steve,

We have investigated the issue in more depth and it seems that the system does not take into account the change of the template. We have logged a bug in our system regarding this problem. I have also updated your Telerik Points.

Kind regards,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Thank you for being the most amazing .NET community! Your unfailing support is what helps us charge forward! We'd appreciate your vote for Telerik in this year's DevProConnections Awards. We are competing in mind-blowing 20 categories and every vote counts! VOTE for Telerik NOW >>

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Mar-2012 00:00

Any update on this? I'm using 4.4 and this is still not working.

Any update on this? I'm using 4.4 and this is still not working.

@Ben
  I'll try tonight on 5 for you too see, but I'm just gonna guess no...I don't think I saw this on the 5.0 fix list.

I wonder if that property can be set in "Advanced" instead (more of a pain, but if you're stuck atm...)

Thanks Steve. I checked the Advanced section and the CurrentDetailTemplateId property matches the id of the my custom details template. I opened up a ticket too so I'll post if they have a workaround. 

Posted by Community Admin on 16-May-2012 00:00

I've upgraded a site to 5 with the hotfix and this still doesn't work. This has been around since 4.1, fix it.

Posted by Community Admin on 16-May-2012 00:00

Yeah I wish there was some metric on their end to weight severity, age, and complexity of a bug...this one should be pretty easy to fix...and its RIGHT in the face of the people designing pages which is core to the cms.

This thread is closed