customization in sheduler header

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 08:44

customization in sheduler header

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Aug-2011 00:00

Hi
Please find the attached image. i need to customize the header of the radscheduler control,it means need to add custom description in the header.Please see the attached image..
is this possible?
Please help , its very urgent

thanks and regards

Hari

Hello Harikrishnan,

This jQuery code will append any custom text next to the Header of the RadScheduler (in my case I added "custom title"):

function pageLoad()

$telerik.$(".rsHeader h2").text($telerik.$(".rsHeader h2").text() + " - custom title");

However I am wondering why this question is in the Sitefinity 4 Product category. Are you integrating the RadScheduler in Sitefinity or just the Product is wrong?

Best wishes,
Veronica Milcheva
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

yes thanks for the reply,its working fine
:)
but our requiremnt is the title should be small.i mean need to chnge the font style, size etc of the title.

is it poosible ?

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Aug-2011 00:00

Hello Harikrishnan,

You can use the jQuery's css() method to change the font-size of the title. Here's an example:

function pageLoad()
                var newTitle = $telerik.$(".rsHeader h2").text($telerik.$(".rsHeader h2").text() + " - custom title");
                newTitle.css("font-size", "small");

Best wishes,
Veronica Milcheva
the Telerik team

Thank you for being the most amazing .NET community! Your unfailing support is what helps us charge forward! We'd appreciate your vote for Telerik in this year's DevProConnections Awards. We are competing in mind-blowing 20 categories and every vote counts! VOTE for Telerik NOW >>

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Sep-2015 00:00

Where We can call Function Page_load in Rad scheduler...Please give me any idea

Thanks,

Shubhangi

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Sep-2015 00:00

Hello Shubhangi,

I would recommend you to post your questions related to RadScheduler in the control's forum here:
http://www.telerik.com/forums/aspnet-ajax/scheduler

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Sep-2015 00:00

Hi Svetoslav,

Could you tel me where i can post or add my questions on this link. where is the option.

Thanks,

Shubh

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Sep-2015 00:00

Hi Shubh,

Just open a new thread (screenshot).

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed