Alt text for simple list

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 15:18

Alt text for simple list

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Aug-2011 00:00

When I use the simple list template for images, the alt text renders without any spaces between words. For example,
"The 2011 Conference is May 9" becomes "The2011ConferenceisMay9".  I don't see this error with any of the other templates.  This is an issue because I use the alt text in a template to create captions and now the captions have no spaces in them. I noticed this after upgrading to 4.2 . Any suggestions on a work around or how to correct this behavior?

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Aug-2011 00:00

Hello Amanda Shafer,

Thank you for contacting Telerik support.
You mentioned that this behavior appears after upgrade to 4.2. What was your previous Sitefinity version that you upgraded from? 

Regards,
Miroslava
the Telerik team

Thank you for being the most amazing .NET community! Your unfailing support is what helps us charge forward! We'd appreciate your vote for Telerik in this year's DevProConnections Awards. We are competing in mind-blowing 20 categories and every vote counts! VOTE for Telerik NOW >>

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Aug-2011 00:00

The previous version was 4.1.1574

I just sent in a copy of our database and files for a support ticket with another issue, if you need to look into it.

Posted by Community Admin on 31-Aug-2011 00:00

Hi Amanda Shafer,

I succeeded in reproducing your issue using an upgraded project (an upgrade from 1574 to 1650) and using a clear 1650 project, so it is not an upgrade issue. I logged a bug in our public issue tracking system. Its ID is 7647. You can follow this issue and vote for it using this URL:
http://www.telerik.com/support/pits.aspx#/public/sitefinity/7647
I also updated your Telerik points.

Regards,
Miroslava
the Telerik team

Thank you for being the most amazing .NET community! Your unfailing support is what helps us charge forward! We'd appreciate your vote for Telerik in this year's DevProConnections Awards. We are competing in mind-blowing 20 categories and every vote counts! VOTE for Telerik NOW >>

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Sep-2011 00:00

Hello Miroslava,
Thank you for the response. Is there any work around for this issue so that the alt text no longer does this?

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Sep-2011 00:00

Hello Amanda Shafer,

We have not been able to find a workaround for the issue.

Greetings,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed