ProductsFluentMetadataSource still has this bug

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 16:22

ProductsFluentMetadataSource still has this bug

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Aug-2011 00:00

Just to let you know that when creating a new Sitefinity Module inside Visual Studio, using the template, I get this error in the 'ProductsFluentMetadataSource' class:

Error    1    'Telerik.Sitefinity.Modules.GenericContent.Data.ContentBaseMetadataSource' does not contain a constructor that takes 0 arguments    D:\Projects\Products.Modules.Products\Model\ProductsFluentMetadataSource.cs    12    15    Consenza.Modules.Products

I always solve this by passing 'null' into the constructor:

public ProductsFluentMetadataSource()
           : base(null)

Regards,
Daniel

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Aug-2011 00:00

Hi Daniel,

I have tested it with the plugin for Sitefinity module available with Sitefinity 4.2 SDK and the constructor was properly inserted

: base()

Maybe your plugin was not updated with the new SDK installation.

Best wishes,
Stanislav Velikov
the Telerik team

Thank you for being the most amazing .NET community! Your unfailing support is what helps us charge forward! We'd appreciate your vote for Telerik in this year's DevProConnections Awards. We are competing in mind-blowing 20 categories and every vote counts! VOTE for Telerik NOW >>

Hi Stanislav,

Yes, this is what the 4.2 SDK generates:

: base()

But that code doesn't compile? I need to change it to the code below to successfully build my project.

: base(null)

Regards,
Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Excuse me for misunderstanding. Yes you are right this should be changed. I have logged a task and we will correct it.

Updated your Telerik points!

All the best,
Stanislav Velikov
the Telerik team

Thank you for being the most amazing .NET community! Your unfailing support is what helps us charge forward! We'd appreciate your vote for Telerik in this year's DevProConnections Awards. We are competing in mind-blowing 20 categories and every vote counts! VOTE for Telerik NOW >>

This thread is closed