License Activation Issues

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 20:59

License Activation Issues

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Aug-2011 00:00

I am having an issue activating, well I should say, re-activating my license. I am running this locally on my dev box for proof of concept with Sitefinity 4.2 and Visual Studio 2010 SP1. When I run my original project and debug in vs, an activation page comes up. I select choose by file, select my file, and a popup comes up which looks like the license was accepted and I click continue. Clicking continue simply takes me back to the activation page.

I also attempted to create a new project in the Sitefinity Project Manager; I go through the wizards, the activate license view appears, I choose by file and a WinForm dialog message box comes up saying the following: "The license file you are trying to upload might be corrupted or has expired. Please, contact sales@sitefinity.com for assistance."

I've sent an email to sales to see if something got messed up when extending my trial license. I've downloaded a fresh copy of my license key from the sitefinity site, so I doubt that the file is corrupt.

Any thoughts from other folks out here?

Similar post here:
http://www.sitefinity.com/devnet/forums/sitefinity-4-x/bugs-issues/licence-activation-don-39-t-work.aspx

Thanks,

Doug

This thread is closed