Collection was modified error message

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 00:03

Collection was modified error message

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Aug-2011 00:00

When attempting to delete several files from the Default Library under Documents & Files using Sitefinity v. 4.2, I received an error message regarding the Collection was modified and enumeration operation may not execute (screenshot is attached).

Posted by Community Admin on 31-Aug-2011 00:00

Hello Samir Vaidya,

After you refrect the list with the documents I suppose you get one "Troy Fall 2011 TTA Classes" document left. If you try to delete just it do you get an error message?

All the best,
Lubomir Velkov
the Telerik team

Thank you for being the most amazing .NET community! Your unfailing support is what helps us charge forward! We'd appreciate your vote for Telerik in this year's DevProConnections Awards. We are competing in mind-blowing 20 categories and every vote counts! VOTE for Telerik NOW >>

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Sep-2011 00:00

I am unable to attach copies of the error log files due to the file extension restriction.

Please provide an alternative method to attach the error log files.

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Sep-2011 00:00

Hello Samir Vaidya,

Can you use some program like WinZip or WinRar and create a .zip or .rar file of the logs and send us the archive?

Best wishes,
Lubomir Velkov
the Telerik team

Thank you for being the most amazing .NET community! Your unfailing support is what helps us charge forward! We'd appreciate your vote for Telerik in this year's DevProConnections Awards. We are competing in mind-blowing 20 categories and every vote counts! VOTE for Telerik NOW >>

This thread is closed