Not Authorized Error Message

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 00:35

Not Authorized Error Message

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Aug-2011 00:00

When I attempted to upload several images to my Image library using Sitefinity v. 4.2 and selecting the Default Album, I received a "Not Authorized error message".  After I received the error message, the uploading operation completely locked up and appears to have crashed.

I am currently logged in as an Administrator and have full administrative privileges on the system.

When I attempted to re-upload the images, I got a "Value not null" error message.

I have attached the associated screenshots for your review.

Posted by Community Admin on 31-Aug-2011 00:00

Hi Samir ,

Can you give more details about this issue, because I'm not able to replicate it. Did you make any change to Images permissions or the Default image library? Do you receive this error constantly? 

Greetings,
Petya
the Telerik team

Thank you for being the most amazing .NET community! Your unfailing support is what helps us charge forward! We'd appreciate your vote for Telerik in this year's DevProConnections Awards. We are competing in mind-blowing 20 categories and every vote counts! VOTE for Telerik NOW >>

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Sep-2011 00:00

I am unable to attach copies of the error log files due to the file extension restriction.

Please provide an alternative method to attach the error log files.

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Sep-2011 00:00

Hi Samir Vaidya,

I think you have problem with your entire project. Could you zip your database and config files and send them to us so we could reproduce the problem locally. Please, use a program like WinZip or WinRar to create archives of your attachments.

Greetings,
Lubomir Velkov
the Telerik team

Thank you for being the most amazing .NET community! Your unfailing support is what helps us charge forward! We'd appreciate your vote for Telerik in this year's DevProConnections Awards. We are competing in mind-blowing 20 categories and every vote counts! VOTE for Telerik NOW >>

This thread is closed