Uploading images from within an Image Library

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 00:49

Uploading images from within an Image Library

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Aug-2011 00:00

I am using Sitefinity v. 4.2.  I noticed that when I select Upload Images from within an already selected Image Library, the Image album does not automatically select the currently navigated Image album.  Instead, I still have to manually choose the Image album for uploading images.  For example, if I am already within Default Album and then I select "Upload images", I am re-directed to a screen where I have to once again select the "Default Album" as the Image Library for uploading images rather than having it automatically default to the "Default Album" image library.

Posted by Community Admin on 31-Aug-2011 00:00

Hello Samir ,

Thank you for contacting us. We are aware of this problem. I'm adding it to the PITS system , you can vote for it here: http://www.telerik.com/support/pits.aspx#/public/sitefinity/7645

Greetings,
Petya
the Telerik team

Thank you for being the most amazing .NET community! Your unfailing support is what helps us charge forward! We'd appreciate your vote for Telerik in this year's DevProConnections Awards. We are competing in mind-blowing 20 categories and every vote counts! VOTE for Telerik NOW >>

This thread is closed