Lose CSS when unsharing content block

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 14:23

Lose CSS when unsharing content block

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 31-Aug-2011 00:00

Hi

When unsharing a content block the associated css class is lost and it reverts back to sfContentBlock class. Is this a bug or by intent? I was hoping it would keep it until manually changed.

Thanks

Cheers
Richard

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Sep-2011 00:00

Hi Richard Cross,

Could you explain where do you set the CSS class for a Content Block. I suppose reseting the CSS class is by design.

Best wishes,
Lubomir Velkov
the Telerik team

Thank you for being the most amazing .NET community! Your unfailing support is what helps us charge forward! We'd appreciate your vote for Telerik in this year's DevProConnections Awards. We are competing in mind-blowing 20 categories and every vote counts! VOTE for Telerik NOW >>

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Sep-2011 00:00

Hi Lubomir

Here screencast.com/.../LdLAr7w5uWW

Thanks

Cheers
Richard

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Sep-2011 00:00

Hi Richard Cross,

I tried to reproduce your issue but it seems to work ok. I set the CssClass of a shared content block to sfNone, then I unshared it and it was still sfNone. Are you sure it is not happening on some other actions?

Kind regards,
Lubomir Velkov
the Telerik team

Thank you for being the most amazing .NET community! Your unfailing support is what helps us charge forward! We'd appreciate your vote for Telerik in this year's DevProConnections Awards. We are competing in mind-blowing 20 categories and every vote counts! VOTE for Telerik NOW >>

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Sep-2011 00:00

Hi Lubomir

What about if you call in a shared content block with the css set on, and then unshare it?

Cheers
Richard

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Sep-2011 00:00

Hi Richard Cross,

I still can't reproduce it. Could you describe in more details - step by step - how you achieve this?

All the best,
Lubomir Velkov
the Telerik team

This thread is closed