Smtp Settings for Email Campaigns

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 01:59

Smtp Settings for Email Campaigns

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Sep-2011 00:00

I am using Sitefinity v. 4.2 and I noticed that there is currently no option for the Settings within the Email campaigns to use the existing configured Smtp Settings from Settings-->Advanced-->System.  There is not even an option within the UI to select the option "Use my existing Smtp Settings".

For the most part, Smtp Settings within Sitefinity should be configurable within a single location rather than having to configure them in multiple locations. 

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Sep-2011 00:00

Hi Samir Vaidya,

Thank yoiu very much for the constructive feedback, we really appreciate it. I have logged the implementation of this functionality as a feature request in our system, you can track its status and vote for it in PITS on this public URL.

Regards,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Thank you for being the most amazing .NET community! Your unfailing support is what helps us charge forward! We'd appreciate your vote for Telerik in this year's DevProConnections Awards. We are competing in mind-blowing 20 categories and every vote counts! VOTE for Telerik NOW >>

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Sep-2011 00:00

Am I eligible for Telerik points for this suggestion?

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Sep-2011 00:00

Hello Samir Vaidya,

We really appreciate your active involvement in the community and the adequate suggestions that you have given us so far. We are always open for client feedback and try to address it in the best possible manner. However, the idea of the Telerik points so far  as been to compensate the users for their efforts in finding our and reporting a bug in the system rather than give points for every idea that's been shared.

Greetings,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Thank you for being the most amazing .NET community! Your unfailing support is what helps us charge forward! We'd appreciate your vote for Telerik in this year's DevProConnections Awards. We are competing in mind-blowing 20 categories and every vote counts! VOTE for Telerik NOW >>

This thread is closed