Cannot Create New Template

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 20:43

Cannot Create New Template

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Sep-2011 00:00

Version: Sitefinity 4.2.1650.0 SE

When going to Design > Page Templates, I press the Create Template button and once it redirects to the create template page it does a continuous loop redirect to itself. I cannot create templates.

This also happens on create pages.

I am running this locally on my computer, but also happens on the development server. I have gone through all the install steps several times and have made sure all steps are covered.

Any help fixing this would be mucho appreciated.

Just realized this is only happening in Firefox 6.0.1.

Google Chrome 13.0.782.220 and IE 8.0.7600.16385 are CONFIRMED WORKING

It sounds like what was happening to me earlier (thread). It's some kind of bug with FF6. Have you tried applying the 4.2 hotfix?

Hotfix will fix the FIREFOX issue.

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Dec-2011 00:00

where can i get 4.2 hotfix?
i have same issue.
I can't find from my account download section.
help.

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Dec-2011 00:00

Hi guys,

There was a browser compatibility problem with Firefox 6 in Sitefinity 4.2 1650, which is resolved by applying Sitefinity_4.2_Hotfix_1. You can find it in your Clients accounts -> Download and Manage your products -> Download (under Your trial products) or Download Installer and Other Resources (under Your Purchased Products).

Best wishes,
Jen Peleva
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed