Workflow bug

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 18:30

Workflow bug

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Sep-2011 00:00

Hi,

In Administration > Workflow, filter the workflow is not function. No matter what filter you click, it will display all workflow.

Also, does workflow available for multilingual environment? If i activate the workflow in multilingual environment, the "Save as Draft" and "Send for Approval" button is not function so i am not able to make any changes to the content.

Thanks,

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Sep-2011 00:00

Hello Chen Chuan,

We know of an issue related to your description regarding the multilingual and workflow modules. I have escalated its priority and scheduled it for fixing.

However the filtering issue is a new one and I have successfully reproduced it on local environment. The problem was logged in our system for fixing. I also updated your Telerik Points.

Best wishes,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Sep-2011 00:00

Hi,

May i know when can "multilingual and workflow modules" issue be fixed? Isn't it log in PITS?

thanks,

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Sep-2011 00:00

Hello Chen Chuan,

The workflow filtering issue is scheduled for Sitefinity 4.3 as for the multilingual one for 4.2 SP1.

Kind regards,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Oct-2011 00:00

Hi,

Looks like the multilingual issue for workflow is not solved in 4.2 SP1. May i know what is the tracked number in PITS?

Thanks,

Hi Chen Chuan,

I have answered you in the support ticket you have opened.

Kind regards,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

HI,

Issue solved with small bug.

Thanks,

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Oct-2011 00:00

Hi Chen Chuan,

Can we keep the information regarding the issue at one place so it can be better structured?

Regards,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

This thread is closed