Mode for ContentView based widget not changing

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 21:11

Mode for ContentView based widget not changing

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Sep-2011 00:00

I have followed the example for the Products module in the SDK but it seems that the widget doesnt seem to want to switch to the detail view when the link for that particular item is clicked. The page ends up just showing the MasterListView with just that item showing instead of the detail view. Anyone have any idea of why this might be happening? Thanks.

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Sep-2011 00:00

Hello Ray,

Can you supply us with the code from your example so we can have a look at it and determine the source of the issue that is causing your code not to function as expected?

Kind regards,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Sep-2011 00:00

Here is the code from the UI folder of my project. I can supply you with the entire project if needed. This is running on version 4.1.1501.0. It just seems that the widget doesnt know to switch detail mode and I not sure what would cause that to occur exactly. Thanks in advance. 

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Sep-2011 00:00

Hi Ray,

It seems that you have not attached the widget/project to your previous response. Can you try again?

All the best,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed