4.2 Login Control

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 00:36

4.2 Login Control

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Sep-2011 00:00

Is anyone else using the login control in 4.2?  Is this a beta control?  I cannot get the login button to be an image.  I cannot get the control to hide itself when someone is logged in.  I cannot get the control to change orientation (Vertical/Horizontal).  I cannot get the "InstructionText" to display.  What the heck? (and, yes, I have the Hotfix for 4.2 installed) (As an aside, the Profile and Login status controls seem to be working).

If by chance, anyone has had similar issues, a work-around offer would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Sep-2011 00:00

Hello Allen,

Thank you for these suggestions. Unfortunately it seems like the Login control really isn't that sophisticated yet. You could assign a code-behind class to the page and handle the events of the login control there. I will check with our internal bug tracking system to see if there are any bugs logged with the Login control and will log them if needed.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,
Lubomir Velkov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed