next/previous months/years are not working date picker in ra

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 18:36

next/previous months/years are not working date picker in rad schduler

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Sep-2011 00:00

Hi
Am using rad schduler in my application and some dates are desabling on day_render event of thedatepicker.
after that the previous/next(month) buttons are desabling automatically. that means i cant click on the next/previous button in the datepicker control.

see the attached image

i have added the MultiViewColumns value is 2.is thereany issue in that?y an asking this cos while we comment the code this is working.
Its very urg.please help us

my code added here

protected void schduler_PreRender(object sender, EventArgs e)

RadCalendar popupCalendar = schduler.FindControl("SelectedDateCalendar") as RadCalendar;

popupCalendar.ShowOtherMonthsDays =

false;

popupCalendar.AutoPostBack =

true;

popupCalendar.MultiViewColumns = 2;

opupCalendar.DayRender += new Telerik.Web.UI.Calendar.DayRenderEventHandler(popupCalendar_DayRender);

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Sep-2011 00:00

Hi Harikrishnan,

We inspected the scenario that you are trying to achieve but it seems that when the calendar is build in the RadScheduler it is not supported. If you need to have a double calendar you will have to use it separately like in this demo.

Greetings, Plamen Zdravkov
the Telerik team

Browse the vast support resources we have to jump start your development with RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX. See how to integrate our AJAX controls seamlessly in SharePoint 2007/2010 visiting our common SharePoint portal

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Nov-2011 00:00

Hi Team,

Calendar has feature a "<" and a "<<" button.  "<<" jumps a year; however “<” it moves only 3 month at a time.

It should be like move to previous month. Same ">" button should move to next month.

Can you please tell me how to customized calendar.

Thanks in advance.

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Nov-2011 00:00

Hello Manishkumar,

If you are trying to set the step of the fast navigation to 12 months you can use this code:

protected void RadScheduler1_PreRender(object sender, EventArgs e)

RadCalendar popupCalendar = RadScheduler1.FindControl("SelectedDateCalendar") as RadCalendar;
       popupCalendar.ShowOtherMonthsDays = false;
       popupCalendar.FastNavigationStep = 12;

Hope this is helpful.

Regards,
Plamen Zdravkov
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now

This thread is closed