4.2 SP1 Upgrade Bug - List Items RePublish

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 16:26

4.2 SP1 Upgrade Bug - List Items RePublish

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Sep-2011 00:00

Sitefinity Team,

We upgraded a client site this morning to 4.2 Sp1, and have noticed a bug in the Lists module. We did this twice to make sure, and had the same issue both times. We noticed that our homepage rotating banner was no longer pulling in the images that we had in a List, and made sure that everything was published. I clicked the Actions dropdown only to notice that the "Published" list-item was really unpublished, somehow, or not published 100% on upgrade?

I've attached a screenshot of the found issue as well. I can specify more details if needed, but this was our process:

- Upgrade 4.2 to 4.2 SP1
 - Running on IIS 7, Win 7 64bit, and also Win Server 2008 R2

Thanks! This is not a pressing issue, but may complicate some users on the client-side of things.

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Oct-2011 00:00

Hello Mike,

I have reproduced the issue on our local environment and sadly it looks like an upgrade bug. We have logged it for fixing in our system. Your Telerik Points have been updated.

Best wishes,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed