Problem with loading of CSS Theme

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 13:09

Problem with loading of CSS Theme

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Sep-2011 00:00

Hello Telerik Team,
our team is  facing a problem regarding CSS theme. we are using Sitefinity 4.2, we have Deployed our  sitefinity site on our client server, Now the registered theme is not reflecting properly but it is well working where we have code this site i.e on local server. Path for the theme in  Application is  ~/App_Data/Sitefinity/WebsiteTemplates/DefaultTemplate/App_Themes/DefaultTheme/Global/XXX.CSS ,
 and in settings at sitefinity backend is :    ~/App_Data/Sitefinity/WebsiteTemplates/DefaultTemplate/App_Themes/DefaultTheme
our design is rendring here and there, css applied to it not reflecting. please suggest any way to remove 
that problem asap.

Thanks and Regards
Ankit Rastogi

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Sep-2011 00:00

Hi Ankit,

Thank you for contacting Telerik Support.

Having only the information you provided, makes it rather hard to determine the root of the problem. Using application relative paths, when registering themes is very important and it seems that you used them correctly. Now please check the reading permissions of the folder in which you have placed your theme. Such issue may occur if the folder doesn't have read permissions. I would also advise you to make sure that you have configured your IIS according to this article: Configuring the IIS to host Sitefinity projects. Take a look at this link as well.

Let me know if the above information helps.

Kind Regards,
Zheyna Peleva
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Oct-2011 00:00

my IIS settings seems Ok . my im getting IIS error 500.21 internal server error.
this is hosted on shared hosting .

thanks
mumtaz 

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Oct-2011 00:00

Hello Mumtaz,

Thank you for getting back to us.

Are you using full trust hosting (.net4)? Also, please send us your web.config file. It would be useful if you send us a trace log as well, so that we can review the issue in detail. I'm sending you some information on how to do that.

Kind regards,
Jen Peleva
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Oct-2011 00:00

you are right , my hosting guys dont support

they will upgragrade asp.net 4 pipleine

thanks 
bye 

This thread is closed