OutOfMemoryException

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 13:26

OutOfMemoryException

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Oct-2011 00:00

Hi,

Here and then we get the error here-under.

Hope this helps,
Carl

Server Error in '/' Application.

Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.]
   DynamicModule.ns.Wrapped_OpenAccessLibrariesProvider_8527266d1d5c4a6aa897241c867d3eb6.GetItemUrl(ILocatable item) +208
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.PublicControls.ImageControl.InitializeControls(GenericContainer container) +665
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.SimpleView.CreateChildControls() +58
   System.Web.UI.Control.EnsureChildControls() +102
   System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +42
   System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +175
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2496

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Oct-2011 00:00

Dear Carl

I always helps if you provide the version of SF you are using :-)

My guess would be that you are using your own .master pages in your project.

Can you confirm this and if yes, are you using multiple front-end/back-end languages.

PS: Hope this helps

Markus

Hi,

Sorry for that.
We're running Sitefinity 4.2
We're using different page templates (a root one, and two sub ones deriving from the root one) using Sitefinity layouts and not actual ASP.NET master pages.
I do have an extra language pack (French) installed even though as of today only English is used in my pages.

I can't find precise steps reproducing the error so I don't have much more information.

Regards,
Carl

Hi Carl Anderson,

Thank you for providing the additional information.

Can you make sure that all your custom templates have been translated as we have noticed that such problems appear when you base a template that has been translated to all site langauges on a template that does not contain such.

Regards,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed