User Profile - Sequence contains more than one matching elem

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 12:51

User Profile - Sequence contains more than one matching elements

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Nov-2011 00:00

I created a new user profile type on Friday with several additional data fields. I started to edit the template and then left it over the weekend. When I returned to it today I'm presented with the popup error "Sequence contains more than one matching element". This is when viewing either the profile itself or the template editor.

From looking at similar reports of this error from other parts of the application, it would seem I have created a custom field with the same name as one of the regular fields. Problem is I don't know how I can correct this because I can't access the user profile any more. 

Anyone got any ideas what I can do to fix this?

thanks

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Nov-2011 00:00

Hello Nick,

You can delete any custom fields you have added from the Settings section in the backend. Just go to Administration >> Settings >> ContentView >> Controls and there you can see you custom created profile type with a name ProfileType_YourProfileTypeName. From there you will be able to delete all custom fields that you have added.

Best wishes,
Svetoslav Petsov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed