Problem in Increasing the height of RadMenu

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 12:49

Problem in Increasing the height of RadMenu

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Nov-2011 00:00

Hello Telerik Team,

we are using a UserControl for RadMenu in Sitefinity 4.1, If we increase the height of Menu then design of Menu become worst. i attached a screen short regarding this problem, please suggest me a solution for that problem. i have tried a lot of css to remove that but not succeed.
this the css :

.RadMenu_MenuCSS .rmRootGroup, .RadMenu_MenuCSS a.rmLink, .RadMenu_MenuCSS .rmText, .RadMenu_MenuCSS .rmLeftArrow, .RadMenu_MenuCSS .rmRightArrow, .RadMenu_MenuCSS .rmTopArrow, .RadMenu_MenuCSS .rmBottomArrow

background-color: transparent;

font-size: 15px;

cursor: pointer;

line-height: 40px;

border: none;

.RadMenu_MenuCSS .rmRootGroup

/* <Root items> */

.RadMenu_MenuCSS, .RadMenu_MenuCSS a.rmLink

font: normal 15px "Segoe UI" , Arial, sans-serif;

Thanks and Regards
Ankit Rastogi

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Nov-2011 00:00

try this

.RadMenu_MenuCSS a.rmLink, .RadMenu_MenuCSS a.rmDisabled, .RadMenu_MenuCSS a.rmDisabled:hover
    background-image: none !important;

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Nov-2011 00:00

Hello Ankit,

Since the separators are located in a sprite image, you need to change the background position as following, so that they won't show up:

.RadMenu_Default a.rmLink, .RadMenu_Default a.rmDisabled, .RadMenu_Default a.rmDisabled:hover
        background-position: 300px -71px;

Kind regards,
Jen Peleva
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed