Expandable List issue with <ol> in html

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 21:37

Expandable List issue with <ol> in html

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Nov-2011 00:00

I have translated a very large, complex document to multiple lists and list items.  List Items make heavy use of <ol> tags in the html.  When I display one of these lists using the Expandable List widget, then click the "Expand All" button, the ordered lists do not render correctly (i.e., all list items contain only "A.").  However, if I expand only one list item at a time, the html does render correctly.  Any suggestions?  I certainly don't want to go back and hard-code this content, it already took me days to enter.  What could I comment-out from the widget template in order to remove the "Expand All" button and still allow the list item titles to expand to show the full text?  Thanks in advance.

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Nov-2011 00:00

Susan,

Have you already added the content to a test page on your site? Could you provide a link?

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Nov-2011 00:00

Tim, I'm afraid the site isn't viewable at this time outside a vpn.

The html renders correctly in the Editor...

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Dec-2011 00:00

Hi Susan,

I'm not sure what may be causing the bug. Are you sure you are using 4.3 1885, because we previously had such issue that is fixed now? Also, if you could provide a screenshot or a sample that reproduces the issue, we would be very thankful.
What you can do to hide the button is use CSS and hide the div with class "sflistExpandAllLnkWrp", where the button is situated. 
Let me know if this solves the problem.

Best wishes,
Svetoslav Petsov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed