Shipping provider bug

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 16:50

Shipping provider bug

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Nov-2011 00:00

Something happened with the shipping providers that I couldn't figure out over the weekend. I had UPS working fine, and then decided to add another shipping based on weight. I gave it a weight range and a cost of $3. I tested it once and it worked, and then I deleted it, so I only had UPS, in test mode. I didn't test it again for a day or two, but when I went back to it, shipping was broken. I took a screenshot and attached it.... in it you can see the error, yet the shipping charge was $3, which I had deleted before. After I added a new shipping provider and deleted that one too, my already configured UPS provider started working again. It was a little annoying and I'm not sure what happened... somehow the old provider was remembered.... maybe the screenshot will help.

Eric

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Dec-2011 00:00

Hi Eric,

Thank you for contacting support.

If possible, could you provide me with some additional information concerning your provider settings? This will help recreate the problem in order to get a better understanding what has caused this.

Lastly, if you could give me temporary backend credentials to the site into a support ticket I could examine the problem in more detail.

Best wishes,
Grace Hallwachs
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed