Empty product title bug

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 17:18

Empty product title bug

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Nov-2011 00:00

So I made a new product and filled out all the fields, but I forgot to enter a title into it. After I saved it, I noticed this, but found that there's no way to go back and edit it. Can you make a link off the product picture to go back to the product, or maybe in the action?

Also, can you make books shippable by default? I can't use that product type and have to make my own because of this. Maybe you can make books and eBooks by default. Thanks!

Eric

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Nov-2011 00:00

No, its a different bug... for some reason the title just doesn't show up. I made a new product type and the title just isn't there. :/

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Dec-2011 00:00

Hi Eric,

Thank you for reporting this issue.  

I've managed to reproduce the problem locally. The problem appears after default products type fields are changed.  In this case after Title field is changed, all new products are created with empty titles no matter if they are filled out. Unfortunately, the only workaround which I can suggest you is to re-create the ’Shippable Books’ product type without changing Title field and, then re-create the products.
I logged this issue with high priority and, forwarded for fixing. I created a PITS issue. You can follow the PITS Issue by its ID: 8690 

I updated your Telerik points

Greetings,
Sonya
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed