New error after upgrading to 4.3 in AddFullPathToCache

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 23:11

New error after upgrading to 4.3 in AddFullPathToCache

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Nov-2011 00:00

Hello,

I have a load-balanced site that was upgraded to 4.3.1873.0 last week.  Since that time, I am seeing the below error in the logs repeatedly.  The interesting thing is that the page for which the errors are logged are set to No Cache.  I've also confirmed that the profile for No Caching under Administration > Settings > Advanced > Output Cache Settings is indeed set with no caching.  Is this error something to be concerned about?  It is filling up the log files - making it difficult to weed through.

Thank you in advance!
-Valerie

----------------------------------------
Timestamp: 11/29/2011 4:59:13 PM

Message: HandlingInstanceID: 0628994f-7ee4-4fd1-a3b6-41b49ec92c89
An exception of type 'System.InvalidOperationException' occurred and was caught.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11/29/2011 11:59:13
Type : System.InvalidOperationException, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
Source : Telerik.Sitefinity
Help link :
Data : System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal
TargetSite : Void AddFullPathToCache(Telerik.Sitefinity.Pages.Model.PageNode, System.String, System.String)
Stack Trace :    at Telerik.Sitefinity.Modules.Pages.PageExtesnsions.AddFullPathToCache(PageNode pageTaxon, String fullPath, String key)
   at Telerik.Sitefinity.Modules.Pages.PageExtesnsions.GetFullPath(PageNode pageTaxon, String separator, Boolean fallbackToAnyLanguage)
   at (custom user control)
   at System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

Additional Info:

MachineName : ***
TimeStamp : 11/29/2011 4:59:13 PM
FullName : Telerik.Sitefinity.Utilities, Version=4.3.1873.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b28c218413bdf563
AppDomainName : /LM/W3SVC/2/ROOT-1-129670595235174793
ThreadIdentity : ***
WindowsIdentity : ***
Requested URL : ***

Category: ErrorLog

Priority: 0

EventId: 90000

Severity: Error

Title:Enterprise Library Exception Handling

Machine: ***

App Domain: /LM/W3SVC/2/ROOT-1-129670595235174793

ProcessId: 4772

Process Name: c:\windows\system32\inetsrv\w3wp.exe

Thread Name:

Win32 ThreadId:3684

Extended Properties:
----------------------------------------

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Dec-2011 00:00

Hello Valerie,

Maybe the reason for this error is related to the template of the control or something else. Is it possible to send us the database and the configuration files to try to find the reason for getting the error? 

Best wishes,
Teodor
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Dec-2011 00:00

Hi Teodor,

My zipped up database backup is about 700 MB.  How would you like me to get that and the config files to you?  Also, the stack trace in my custom user control is an API call to PageNode.GetFullPath().

I've noticed that this error seems to occur at the same time the server's CPU is maxed out by the w3wp process running the Sitefinity site.  This occurs frequently during peak traffic.

Thanks so much,
Valerie

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Dec-2011 00:00

Hi Valerie,

I believe the problem is directly related to an issue we recently discovered, and are working on fixing for the upcoming release. The issue ID in PITS is  8820 , or you can track its proggress directly on this public URL. Thank you for the kind patience and cooperation in letting us know of the issue, and please excuse us for the inconvenience caused. Your Telerik points have been updated accordingly.

Best wishes,
Teodor
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed