4.3.1873.0 PU Sorting of Tags (Sandbox)

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 17:35

4.3.1873.0 PU Sorting of Tags (Sandbox)

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Dec-2011 00:00

I am setting up a sandbox with TUI template. There are a lot of Tag but sorting looks funny (maybe last added on top)

There also seem to be double entries (because of two languages maybe) If it would be because of two languages it would be nice if the language would be visible.
Football (EN)
Football (DE)

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Dec-2011 00:00

Hello Markus Berchtold,

Thank you for pointing this out. There is already logged bug in our internal bugtracking system for that. Hopefully it will be fixed in one of the upcoming releases.

Kind regards,
Lubomir Velkov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Dec-2011 00:00

Dear Lubomir

Expected:
Thank's for reporting it will be fixed in the next release
Received:
Hopfully it will be fixed in one of the upcoming releases (meaning 4.4, 4.4 sp1, 5.0)

Let's hope all together :-)

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Aug-2012 00:00

The sorting of tags is still not what I would expect in 5.1 SP1. It seems the sorting is done by the first letter only. See what happens in sf_tag_sorting.png

Categories sorting is strange as well when you want to pick a parent categorie. Created the Schuljahr categories one after the other 2005/2006 then 2006/2007 then 2008/2009 but it also seems to be sorted in some other way then expected. 
See sf_categories_sorting.png

Thats another thing I would like to see fixed in 5.2

Markus

How do you filter through tags when you have a couple of hundred? It would be nice if you had a dynamic pulldown where languages is for filtering or a 1, a-z  navigation like you have on mobile cell phones phone books.

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Aug-2012 00:00

More sorting that is not really helpfull.

Library picking
Tag cloud

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Sep-2014 00:00

Anyone know if this is fixed and, if so, how to do it?  I am using Sitefinity 7.0 and it still seems that in the tags widget the sort order is random.  Would like to display the tags in alphabetical order.

This thread is closed