Pages don't go to the right place

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 14:31

Pages don't go to the right place

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Dec-2011 00:00

Hi Guys

So, I created a few pages under a page (not grouped, because I still wanted a landing page).

Anyhoo, when I click on the link in the tree view Page under page), it redirects to the top level page (landing page). I checked for redirects and multiple urls, but that's all off? Any idea's?

Thanks

Charles D.

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Dec-2011 00:00

Hello Charles,

I couldn't reproduce this locally. Please take a look at the video. Such issue might be caused by multiple URLs settings or page redirects, as you properly pointed out. It is really odd that it occurs without having those configurations. I would advice you to open a support ticket and provide us with backend access to your website, so that we can inspect this problematic behavior.

All the best,
Jen Peleva
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Dec-2011 00:00

We're having the same problem here with a couple of pages.

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Dec-2011 00:00

Hi Chryssa,

Did you make sure that you don't have additional URLs or redirects configured, since they might be causing the issue?

Regards,
Jen Peleva
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed