Oracle Database 11g Enterprise Edition Release 11.2.0.2.0 is

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 18:18

Oracle Database 11g Enterprise Edition Release 11.2.0.2.0 issues

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Dec-2011 00:00

Hi,
I have created a project with Sitefinity 4.3 and Oracle XE 10g (works fine) and exported the database to my database server, Oracle 11g Enterprise Edition Release 11.2.0.2.0. 

Now I'm experiencing such problems while uploading multiple images;

Insert link table row failed: Telerik.OpenAccess.RT.sql.SQLException: ORA-00001: unique constraint violated (DSIWEB.pk_sf_lbrrs_sf_prmssns_nhrtnc_)
 at Telerik.OpenAccess.RT.Adonet2Generic.Impl.PreparedStatementImp.executeUpdate()
at OpenAccessRuntime.Relational.conn.PooledPreparedStatement.executeUpdate()
at OpenAccessRuntime.Relational.metadata.RelationalLinkCollectionField.insertOrderedLinkTableRows(OID oid, Int32[] insertedIndexes, Object _insertedValues, PreparedStatement psins, Boolean batch, String sql)
Field: System.Collections.Generic.IList`1[[Telerik.Sitefinity.Security.Model.PermissionsInheritanceMap, Telerik.Sitefinity.Model, Version=4.3.1885.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b28c218413bdf563]] Telerik.Sitefinity.Libraries.Model.Library.permissionChildren
Instance: GenericOID@17931709 Album content_id=9cbb53fe-b628-44d6-a26f-3dfbc7afce2f
Link table value[sequence 6]: NewObjectOID@51 classIndex = 75 id = 6 realOID = GenericOID@201 PermissionsInheritanceMap sf_prmssns_inhrtnc_mp_id=438
INSERT INTO "sf_lbrrs_sf_prmssns_inhrtnc_mp"("content_id", "seq", "sf_prmssns_inhrtnc_mp_id") VALUES (?, ?, ?)
(set event logging to all to see parameter values)

Best regards

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Dec-2011 00:00

Hello,

I haven`t tested with Oracle 11.2.0.2.0 since our Oracle server is running 11.2.0.1.0 and image uploading is working with this version (11.2.0.1.0). What I can suggest is to test with a backup of the project to run it on Oracle 11.2.0.1.0 and if you experience the error there there should ba a problem with the project and if possible send me the project files and a backup of the database so I can investigate the issue at my end. 

Kind regards,
Stanislav Velikov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Dec-2011 00:00

Hi,
Thank you for the response.
We have solved the problem. Oracle export/import tool was causing the problem.
I have started  with a clean project with Oracle 11.2.0.2.0 and everything is fine for now.
Kind Regards

This thread is closed