Redirect pagen click to edit gets wrong language 4.3 1885

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 11:42

Redirect pagen click to edit gets wrong language 4.3 1885

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Dec-2011 00:00

Can anyone try to reproduce this.

I have a page in EN/DE and a ridirect page.

When I change my language to DE the pages title shows correctly in German. But when I click on the page it will load the EN version of the page.

www.marktold.com/screencast/redirect_language.swf

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Dec-2011 00:00

Still happening in 2117. Anyone from Telerik?
Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Dec-2011 00:00

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Telerik support. I create a new project using build 2117. Then I add German as second frontend language. I reproduced the issue you described by trying to edit redirect and group pages. It is logged as a bug and is known issue since Sitefinity 4.2 release. I raised its priority.

Greetings,
Miroslava
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Dec-2011 00:00

Dear Miroslava

+ Glad you could reproduce it
- Bad that bugs don't seem to be fixed within 3 month and two versions.

BTW: Am I the only one seeing double entries in All Versions

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Dec-2011 00:00

Hello,

On the double entries - Has this appeared recently or it has been like that for a while?

All the best,
Svetoslav Petsov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Jan-2012 00:00

I have had them for a while and just checked also in chrome as well as IE9

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Jan-2012 00:00

Hey Markus,

Happy new year! Our web team is researching the cause of the issue, we'll have it fixed in no time. Will let you know when that's ready!

On a side note - any problems with the German language pack for 4.4?

All the best,
Grisha 'Greg' Karanikolov
the Telerik team

Dear Grisha

When you say fix in no time are you talking about the issue that in download you get double entries or redirect page linking to wrong language?

I had a small issue when importing it the first time. Second time around the import of DE worked.

Markus

Hi Markus,

I was referring to the doubled download links listing.

All the best,
Grisha 'Greg' Karanikolov
the Telerik team

This thread is closed