Toolbox settings lost in upgrade

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 15:40

Toolbox settings lost in upgrade

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Dec-2011 00:00

Hi,

We upgraded to 4.4 yesterday and all our custom modules that had been added to the Ecommerce toolbox have been lost and are no longer available during page edit. Is this expected behaviour? It's not too much hassle to add them back in, but it would be good if it didn't do it!

thanks

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Dec-2011 00:00

Hello,

This is the first time I encounter such issue. This is certainly not the expected behaviour. Are there any errors in the upgrade log concerning a problem with the ecommerce module?
I suppose the tools can be removed when the module is not installed which is done when the license doesn`t support ecommerce, however this was not the case.

I have tested upgrading from 3.7.1885 to 4.4.2117 and didn`t encounter a problem, the ecommerce section in the page toolbox was present.  

Greetings,
Stanislav Velikov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Jan-2012 00:00

Thanks, there is nothing in the logs that I could see. Now that I know it is not expected, if it happens again I'll get back in contact and provide more information.

This thread is closed