Site going down

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 08:07

Site going down

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Jan-2012 00:00

Hi,

We have one website developed in sitefinity 4.1 and running on our servers. But some times the site goes down and giving us an error. Please see the error pages attached.

Thanks,
Hydo

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Jan-2012 00:00

Hi Hydo,

Can you tell me in which version exactly you are getting the error because we have noticed this issue in Sitefinity 4.1, but upgrading to a later version ( 4.2, 4.3, 4.4 ) seem to fix the problem.

Kind regards,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Jan-2012 00:00

Hi,

The version of my site is  Sitefinity 4.1.1395.0.

Regards,
Hydo

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Jan-2012 00:00

Hi Hydo,

Please consider upgrading to a later version of Sitefinity as the issue has been fixed in Sitefinity 4.2+.

Kind regards,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Jan-2012 00:00

Can you please tell me why this happening only sometimes?

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Jan-2012 00:00

Hello Hydo,

The bug is related to caching, when the sites gets locked on random basis. Restarting the project can solve the issue, but the best option for you is to upgrade to our latest release as it includes many bugs fixed, new features and optimizations.

Greetings,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

This thread is closed