SF 4.4: Document Library "Replace the File" &

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 20:15

SF 4.4: Document Library "Replace the File" & Upload New Document not working

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Feb-2012 00:00

In a SF 4.4 environment, when I go to replace a file in the document library and click the "Replace the File" button (see screenshot 1), the replace file UI disappears entirely and nothing else happens. I am not presented with the dialog to select a file (see screenshot 2). Likewise, when I try to upload a NEW document to a library, I get a blank screen (See screenshot 3). What is causing this?

Thanks
Craig

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Feb-2012 00:00

Hello Craig,

The problem is coming from the fact that application cannot initialize the Silverlight application which is required for Sitefinity, because we use RadUpload for Silverlight and the xap cannot be found. The xap is located under host/.../Telerik.Sitefinity.Silverlight.xap

You can take a look at this blog post and please verify that your server has Silverlight installed and running.

All the best,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed