backend screens tweak for module builder

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 22:49

backend screens tweak for module builder

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Feb-2012 00:00

Any suggestions on why the backend screens tweaks are not being effected in the administrator screen?
I have a module I created. I added fields to it after the fact. They would not show on the administrator screen for an item.
I went into the backend screens tweaks and they show. I regrouped them and saved. When I go into the administrator screen for content items for the module, none of those changes are showing. Any suggestions?

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Feb-2012 00:00

Hi Amanda,

Thank you for contacting us.

I tried to reproduce your issue using the information you have provided us but I couldn't experience any problems. I will be glad if you provide more details about your exact steps for reproducing the issue. Also list me all of the fields you have and what kind of fields you are adding when you edit the module. 

Kind regards,
Stoimen Stoimenov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Feb-2012 00:00

Hi Stoimen,
Thank you for the response. I am going to submit a ticket with access to the project which will better illustrate the issue. Thanks..

This thread is closed