Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 20:57

page not found error for external pages

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Feb-2012 00:00

Hi,

I keep getting this error when I create an external page in sitefinity:

Server Error in '/' Application.
Page not found
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Page not found

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[HttpException (0x80004005): Page not found]
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.PageRouteHandler.handler_PreRenderComplete(Object sender, EventArgs e) +1132
   System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e) +0
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +4543

Thanks,
Annie

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Feb-2012 00:00

Hi Annie,

Can you tell us more of your setup? How do you set the external page? Additional information such as steps or way to reproduce the problem would be extremely helpful to us, so we can give you an advice how to proceed on fixing the problem.

Kind regards,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 31-May-2012 00:00

I'm getting the same error when I link Detail View of a Dynamic Content to another page within sf.
Details in following post: 
http://www.sitefinity.com/devnet/forums/sitefinity/bugs-issues/custom-detail-page-for-dynamic-module-not-found-routing-problem.aspx

Regards
Bostjan

Posted by Community Admin on 31-May-2012 00:00

I'm getting the same error when I link Detail View of a Dynamic Content to another page within sf.
Details in following post: 
http://www.sitefinity.com/devnet/forums/sitefinity/bugs-issues/custom-detail-page-for-dynamic-module-not-found-routing-problem.aspx

Regards
Bostjan

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Nov-2012 00:00

Don't know if this is already solved, but otherwise you could try to insert this on the Page_Load event of your control:

Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.RouteHelper.SetUrlParametersResolved(true);

Regards,
Daniel

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Nov-2012 00:00

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion and help for the community. I would also like to add this blog post we've released on the topic, when we implemented this functionality, as a reference to anyone else who stumbles upon this thread.

Kind regards,
Patrick Dunn
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed