Creating / Editing User in SF 4.4 does not save user First N

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 17:24

Creating / Editing User in SF 4.4 does not save user First Name data

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Feb-2012 00:00

I am running SF 4.4, originally 4.0 and upgraded through 4.1 - 4.3 to 4.4. When creating a new user, entering their info in the backend and saving, their First Name is not saved. Going back in to edit and trying to re-enter their first name to save again results in the same issue.

I have searched the forums and have not found anyone else having this issue. Suggestions?

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Mar-2012 00:00

Hello,

If you can open a support ticket and send me the project files and a backup of the database I will be able to examine the issue in more detail and better advise you on the cause.
This is most probably caused by some error occurred during the upgrade.
If you still have the 4.0 project you can send it too to test upgrading it at our end to see if the same complications will occur.
The proper upgrade path is 4.0->4.1.1339->4.1.1395/1501/1574 ->4.2.1650->4.3.1885->4.4.2117. After each upgrade run the project and log to the backend of the site to perform the database upgrade.

All the best,
Stanislav Velikov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed