Posted by Community Admin on 20-Mar-2012 00:00

Hi Admin,

In radeditor after adding table it dosent allow to add text below it

please help asap

Thanks and Regards,
Ashish Naik

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Mar-2012 00:00

Hi Ashish Naik,

Can you please let us know in some more details of the exact steps you're taking for reproducing the issue, as we were not able to reproduce it on our side. For your convenience I'm attaching a sample video demonstrating the default behavior we're observing, please do not hesitate to let us know if we might be missing a step in reproducing the problem.

All the best,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Mar-2012 00:00

Hi Admin,

Thanks for your reply.

First i want to clear that i am using sitefinity 3.7

in  video u have given it is working as i wanted

but in my application after adding table it dose not allow to focus get away from table
though it is editable using html mode
in your video it is allowing to get away from table

can u please share me code of  radeditor u r using

Thanks and Regards,
Ashish Naik

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Mar-2012 00:00

Hi Ashish Naik,

I apologize as I was left under the impression that you're using Sitefinity, not Sitefinity 3.x Either ways we're using RadEditor control in both versions and the behavior is the same in both - inserting a table does allow the user to type text under it. Please try adding a RadEditor control on a user control or aspx page and let us know if the problems persist? It might be related to the version of Telerik RadControls used in that project.

Regards,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Mar-2012 00:00

Hi Admin,
Thanks for ur help.
We are using rad controls that comes up with Sitefinity 3.7 SP3
with following specifications:
Assembly Version: 2010.1.309.35
Product Version: 2010.1.309.35

Thanks and Regards
Ashish Naik

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Mar-2012 00:00

Hello Ashish Naik,

Can you please try upgrading a copy of the project to our latest officially supported Sitefinity 3.x version - Sitefinity 3.7 SP4 and let us know if the issues still persist?

All the best,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Mar-2012 00:00

@Ashish
  Another way is to switch to HTML mode (bottom of the editor), and put this at the end
<p>Text</p>

Then when you switch back to design mode there will be "Text" below the table and you can just backspace and change the text.

(I'm not a huge fan of the radeditor)

This thread is closed