Importing German Language Pack into 5.0 SBE

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 18:02

Importing German Language Pack into 5.0 SBE

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Mar-2012 00:00

I upgraded an 4.4 SB edtion for which I had previously imported the german language pack.

I downloaded the 50 german language pack and wanted to overwrite the Labels and stuff.

Is the error I getting. Anyone out there or @Terlerik tried to import 5.0 german language to an SBE.

Markus

Server Error in '/' Application.

Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index]
   System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException() +72
   System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index) +9590164
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.CacheDependencyHandler.NotifyAll() +122
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.CacheDependency.NotifyAllInternal(IEnumerable`1 handlers) +100
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.CacheDependency.NotifyAll() +16
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Localization.Web.ImportLanguagePackDialog.ImportLanguagePackButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +149
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.OnClick(EventArgs e) +118
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +113
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +9
   System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13
   System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +176
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +5563

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.272

This thread is closed