SF5.0 Bulk edit titles/tags of documents

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 18:16

SF5.0 Bulk edit titles/tags of documents

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Mar-2012 00:00

We are unable to use this feature. If I select 120 documents, I don't even get to the next screen, it just keeps loading forever.

If I select 10 documents, I do get to the next screen, but I try to do something as simple as adding one tag to all documents, it just keeps loading forever. After more than 10 minutes, I clicked on Back..

The first document was locked status and tagged, no other documents had the tag. If I tried clicking on the first document, I got the error right away that "Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation". If I go to the second document in the list, I can get to the edit screen and edit the title/tags etc. but when I hit publish I get the message again "Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation".

Is anyone else having problems in 5.0 with documents?

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Mar-2012 00:00

Getting a similar error here. Do a bulk edit and when I click Save the upload bar starts and just keeps going. What I did notice is that as soon as I clicked on Save I recieved an error in the bottom left corner of my browser that stated  "Object doesn't support this property"
I have attached a screen shot of the full error. We are using IE 7 on Sitefinity 5.

Rob

This thread is closed