Error while I am trying yo create a new page

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 10:41

Error while I am trying yo create a new page

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Apr-2012 00:00

I have just downloaded version 5.0 and I got the below error when I tried to create a new page.

Multiple controls with the same ID 'languages' were found. FindControl requires that controls have unique IDs.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Multiple controls with the same ID 'languages' were found. FindControl requires that controls have unique IDs.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Apr-2012 00:00

Hello Lamah,

I believe this happens in very rare occasions, when the page has html controls with the same IDs. Could you please check your page and widget templates for any duplicate IDs.

Also, please take a look at this discussion as it might point you to the solution.

Let us know on your progress.

Best regards,
Peter
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Apr-2012 00:00

I don't know what is the page you are talking about. I am talking about a new project that I did not do any thing on it. just configure the Database and tried directly to create a pages.

secondly, all pages are in format (*.svc) how can I check that.

This thread is closed