ListItems empty after postback

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 14:20

ListItems empty after postback

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Apr-2012 00:00

Hi,

I have a content block with a Sitefinity 'List items' widget on a page. The list is bound to a list defined in Content\Lists and is rendered by the expandable list template  ´Title and full content´. When I get the page, the list is rendered correctly. However, after a postback (initiated by a submit-button on another widget on the same page) the List is rendered without any items (i.e. title of the widget is rendered together with the ul-tags, but no li-tags).

I would suspect that the widget is rendered the same way on a get as on a post.
Sitefinity version 4.2.1733.0

Thanx in advance for your response.

Posted by Community Admin on 17-May-2012 00:00

Related to this issue, I have found that if you use an Expandable List on a page and view it using any device running Mobile Safari, iPads, iPhones. When you click to expand a section it initiates a Postback and causes all of the items to disappear as well. Any way to stop this behavior? Or could we get a bug report filed to have this issue fixed?

Thanks

Posted by Community Admin on 27-May-2012 00:00

Hello,

The problem with lists module fontend widget content disappearing after post back is a known issue which we have been working on fixing for the upcoming releases. The fix is already done and is in its final testing stages, so that we'll be able to include it in the upcoming Sitefinity 5.1 release.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused by this bug.

Kind regards,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Jul-2012 00:00

Is there work around code that can be used in Sitefinity 4.4.2117.0?

This thread is closed