Dynamic Module Builder content items...no scheduling of publ

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 16:57

Dynamic Module Builder content items...no scheduling of publish\unpublish?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Apr-2012 00:00

I actually just created a module and am a bit shocked I can't schedule when to publish a content item like I can for the other content types...any idea when will we get this? :/

Also, it'd be slick of your "Code Reference" area gave us snippits to create a stronly typed object for the dynamic type....like pass in the type to the constructor and it generates the object (know what I mean)?...just makes accessing it a bit nicer in code, I'm doing this manually almost everytime now anyway (It'd be nice to cut\paste it)

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Apr-2012 00:00

Just clarification - Are you asking for the strongly typed solution? ...or you have figured it out and want them to document it better?

I've been doing a lot of work in this area as well, but I've just been using the dynamic types (despite how verbose they are), it would be interesting to see how strong types work with it.

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Apr-2012 00:00

Well I dont know if they can do strong types (realistically), but give us the code which we can use to convert the results to a type that we can compile into our apps.

This thread is closed