Lists Error Only on Production Server - does not contain a W

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 00:50

Lists Error Only on Production Server - does not contain a Web resource with name "ListItemsMasterGridViewExtensions.js"

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 04-May-2012 00:00

Hi,
We are having an emergency update to our website and I am getting an error whenever I try to edit a list. We are getting the following error " Assembly 'Telerik.Sitefinity, Version=4.1.1501.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b28c218413bdf563' does not contain a Web resource with name 'Telerik.Sitefinity.Modules.Lists.Web.Scripts.ListItemsMasterGridViewExtensions.js'."

Important thing to note here is that the same works perfectly fine in my local and dev environment and does not work on production. Everythign is the same in all environments(local, dev, staging & production) except that I have SItefinity installed on dev.

We are currently at
Edition: Standard Edition with Load Balancing Support

Date of activation:28 Feb 2011
Product version: 4.1.1501.0

We usually deploy the whole site from Dev, by comparing the database and running the scripts. However we have instances like now where we need to make some emergency changes to the site and do not have the time to do the full deployment.

I cannot pin point the time when the lists stopped working on production, but we are not able to edit the lists anymore. We are getting the following error " Assembly 'Telerik.Sitefinity, Version=4.1.1501.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b28c218413bdf563' does not contain a Web resource with name 'Telerik.Sitefinity.Modules.Lists.Web.Scripts.ListItemsMasterGridViewExtensions.js'."

I have been waiting on this for a few days now and its escalating in priority on our end.
Any help will be much apprecaited !

Thanks,
Soumya

This thread is closed