Row Not Found Error with SF 5.0 Fresh Install when creating

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 18:47

Row Not Found Error with SF 5.0 Fresh Install when creating and trying to publish page

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 04-May-2012 00:00

I have several sites running successfully on SF 5.0, however I just created another project that is having problems with creating and publishing pages. When I create a new page and go in to edit it, then publish, I get the error I've attached a screen shot of to this post. I've checked everything with the database and permissions on the App_Data and subfolders. Help?!

Posted by Community Admin on 07-May-2012 00:00

This problem went away in its entirety after changing the application pool thread count from 2 to 1.

Posted by Community Admin on 08-May-2012 00:00

We are having the same problem (intermittently). Where do I find the setting that you changed?

thanks!
Tanya

Posted by Community Admin on 09-May-2012 00:00

Hello Tanya and Craig,

This is concurrency issue, we are working on a resolution already. For the time being, if you want to use more than one process with the same application, you can use the application in NLB environment. 

@Tanya, the setting can be changed from the application pool advanced options. Open IIS, select the application pool, click on advanced settings and the option is there, under Process model. Screenshot attached. 

All the best,
Georgi
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 09-May-2012 00:00

Hi Georgi,
Thanks for the information. I checked and our worker processes setting is already set to 1. The problem occurs rarely though, we tried changing the setting to 2 on a test machine and were able to get the error much more frequently :)

Will the resolution also address the concurrency issues with document/image library uploads? (which occur very frequently on our machine with the processes setting at 1)

thanks
Tanya

This thread is closed