Page 2 
Page 3
Join
Login

I break inheritance permissions and I set Anonymous for pages:
Join
Login

and set Authenticated permissions for the page:

I put a Naviagtion bar on my template, so I hope to see something like this for Anonymous 
Page 1 | Page 2 | Page 3 | Join | Login
and for Authenticated
Page 1 | Page 2 | Page 3 | Profile

when you´re not login works fine but when you login, the bar just work fine, on Page 1 and link "/profile" but in Page 2 and Page 3 looks like not login, and this pages "Join, Login" shows "not served,"

Posted by Community Admin on 19-May-2012 00:00

Hello, Desiderio.

Thank you for contacting us.

I have set up a project following your scenario but I am not reproducing the error. Would it be possible for you to provide a link to your site and temporary credentials to the backend so I can examine it's settings in more detail?

Thank you.

All the best,
Randy Hodge
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 21-May-2012 00:00

Hi, Randy Hodge

I reproduce the error many times, the pages have cache, so navigation bar still have a link to pages not availables, so i remove the cache from pages and navigations works fine, and with cache, shows personal information in Profile widget even if logout information remains there, perhaps profile and navigation pages don't need cache.

Best Regards. 

This thread is closed