Custom detail page for Dynamic Module not found (routing pro

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 15:49

Custom detail page for Dynamic Module not found (routing problem?)

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 30-May-2012 00:00

Hi!

I have a Dynamic Content Frontend Widget on a first page (Automaticaly Generated List Template). Single Item Settings is pointing to second page nested bellow first page. When I select one item from the list it points to:
site/.../title - where title beeing actial title from Dynamic Content.

Problem is that second page actualy runs (breakpoint is hit) but client gets "Page not found" error. At breakpoint on the second page there are parameters in Route (title) - so this works fine.

Am I missing something here?

Regards.
Bostjan

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Aug-2012 00:00

Hi Telerik,

I can confirm this also happens to me.  It happens if this is the first page on the site that is load after the application starts, if I then refresh the page loads.

In my case I am using nested content.

I hope that helps to reproduce this?

Thanks
Sean

Posted by Community Admin on 31-Aug-2012 00:00

Hello Sean,

Thank you for reporting this issue. It is a bug. We have it logged in our system. Hopefully it will be fixed for the next release.

I am sorry for your inconvenience.

Greetings,
Lilia Messechkova
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 31-Aug-2012 00:00

Dear Lilia

One should never play poker on hoping to get an ace on river. Also one should not hope that a bug gets fixed if its in your hands to fix it. We are the ones hoping the bugs get fixed. Not you!

Please add this to PITS so at least it will not be forgotten.

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Nov-2012 00:00

Don't know if this is already solved, but otherwise you could try to insert this on the Page_Load event of your control:

Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.RouteHelper.SetUrlParametersResolved(true);

Regards,
Daniel

This thread is closed