I did not receive credit for completing the Sitefinity Devel

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 21:03

I did not receive credit for completing the Sitefinity Developer Certification Exam

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 30-May-2012 00:00

I just completed and passed the Sitefinity Developer Certification Exam, but when I click the Finish button on the confirmation page it took me out to a login page. After I logged in the system shows that I have not completed the exam.  I also have a screenshot of the confirmation page as evidence that I have successfully completed the exam.  I cannot find anywhere on their system to contact their support so I'm trying here first.

Posted by Community Admin on 30-May-2012 00:00

Dan, thank you for reporting this issue to us. We will work with the guys from Litmos to resolve it. In the meantime I have sent you an email addressing your concerns.

Kind regards,
Anton Hristov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Jan-2017 00:00

hello sir i m from Pakistan and want to become a certified of sitefinity ..details please

This thread is closed