RadEditor Content Filters

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 13:59

RadEditor Content Filters

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Jun-2012 00:00

I want to allow script tags so I can put my code samples on gist.github.com...but the editor keeps stripping the <script> embed tags.

In my backend I have
Rad Editor's content filters 
and
Rad Editor strip formatting options 

Both set to None...but they're still being removed...?

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Jun-2013 00:00

Bump, would love to know how to configure the content filters via point-and-click administration (vs. coding.)

I have used Jochem's instructions to create a Bootstrap'd SiteFinity website template but cannot use Bootstrap's excellent glyph icons because they are defined as the "i" tag, which RadEditor assumes is the deprecated italic format and rewrites as "em" tags.

@Luke
  For that (yes btw annoying it's like this by default)...

/Sitefinity/Administration/Settings/Advanced -> Appearance ->
- Rad Editor's content filters
  (I have set to: FixEnclosingP, ConvertFontToSpan, ConvertToXhtml, IndentHTMLContent, PdfExportFilter)
- RadEditor filters for Content block widget
   (I have set to DefaultFilters)

I'm sure I'm not the first person to find it strange that this configuration is controlled via free form text inputs that accept a bunch of comma-separated values. Browsing tables and updating values manually would be less complicated. An array of checkboxes seems like a more accurate model of the system, not to mention a more fault tolerant interaction. [end rant]

So I just paste "FixEnclosingP, ConvertFontToSpan, ConvertToXhtml, IndentHTMLContent, PdfExportFilter" into the "Rad Editor's content filters" text field and that will turn off the "i" tag filtering?

Thanks for your help.

Don't get me started on the textboxes...

ANYWAY, you can pick\choose whichever you want
www.telerik.com/.../editor-content-filters.html

The offender (on with the defaults) is "MozEmStrong"

Steve

Wicked, thanks again for the blazing fast response.

Posted by Community Admin on 12-May-2014 00:00

Hi ,

I am Using RadEditor in my application.

I am set ContentFilters as none in RadEditor have a problem  as

I am provided cellpadding,cellspacing,valign,<br />  --- RadEditor changed as cellPadding,cellSpacing,vAlign,<br> while saving the content in db.

if am change ContentFilters as Default Filters ,everything working fine.

now I want change from none to DefaultFilters,if changed means if all functionality working fine or not?

please help....

This thread is closed