The command ToggleAdvancedToolbars is not implemented yet

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 05:04

The command ToggleAdvancedToolbars is not implemented yet

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Jun-2012 00:00

Hi,

After upgrading to 5.0, when editing a list item and clicking on the More formatting options button, a message that says "The command ToggleAdvancedToolbars is not implemented yet" appears. We did not have this issue in the previous version.

Any help would be appreciated

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Jun-2012 00:00

Hello Tony,

Thank you for the detailed information provided.

I am not sure whether you are using a custom control and receive this error or somewhere in the Sitefinity backend. However please note that with 5.0.2800 of Sitefinity we updated the version of RadControls. However there was a bug in the RadEditor under Firefox that we managed to fix by this code:

<%-- Overwrite. Remove after RadControls service pack 2012 Q1 --%>
    <script type="text/javascript">
        Telerik.Web.UI.Editor.AlignCommand.prototype.getState = function (oWindow)
            oWindow = oWindow || this.get_window();
            var doc = oWindow.document;

if ($telerik.isFirefox)
                var alignDirection = this.get_alignment();
                var selection = doc.getSelection();
                if (selection && selection.getRangeAt)
                    try
                        var selectedElement = selection.getRangeAt(0).commonAncestorContainer;
                        var blockElement = this.utils.getFirstBlockElementUp(selectedElement);
                        state = blockElement && blockElement.style.textAlign == alignDirection;

catch (ex)
                        state = false;

else
                    state = false;

return state ? Telerik.Web.UI.Editor.CommandStates.On : Telerik.Web.UI.Editor.CommandStates.Off;

else
                return Telerik.Web.UI.Editor.AlignCommand.callBaseMethod(this, "getState", [oWindow]);

</script>

So if you use a custom control - you can include this fix in your code.

Please let me know if this was helpful.

Kind regards,
Veronica Milcheva
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Jun-2012 00:00

Thanks for the reply Veronica. But my issue is in Sitefinity backend. Any fix to that?

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Jun-2012 00:00

Hello,

Could you please be more specific from which version you are trying to upgrade? I tried to reproduce the issue by upgrading from version 4.4 to 5.0 SP1 but to no avail. Could you please send me the credentials for your project as well as some url so that I can inspect what could be the cause for the issue.

Thank you!

Greetings,
Veronica Milcheva
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Jun-2012 00:00

Hi Veronica, 

The project was upgraded from 4.4 to 5.0.2860.0.

It does not work in Firefox 12.0 but works in IE9.

Sorry I can't provide a url as it was not deployed externally yet. What kind of "credentials" would you need to investigate?

Thanks.

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Jun-2012 00:00

Hi,

Thank you for the information provided.

I tried to reproduce the issue on my side but to no avail. Please note that list items use the same control as in many other places in Sitefinity - HtmlField which contains RadEditor. Did you made any customizations in the list items? I am surprised that if there is some problem in the HtmlField - you receive the error only when editing list items.

Could you please send me your project as well as the database as I need to take a look at your list items. Also I will need your credentials in order to login to the backend.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Veronica Milcheva
the Telerik team

This thread is closed