Publish/Unpublish on specific date not working

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 17:19

Publish/Unpublish on specific date not working

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Jun-2012 00:00

Hi,

I am trying to schedule blog posts to publish on future dates but it doesn't seem to  be working. For example, I want a blog post to publish tomorrow, 6/20, so I write my post, go to Publish/Unpublish on Specific date and select the proper date. It automatically saves and takes me back to all blog posts, showing that my latest post is scheduled to be published tomorrow. When tomorrow comes, the blog post is still not published.

I've tried numerous things, just as setting the date to be a past date, trying multiple past times, saving the draft before I schedule the date, etc. I am not having any luck. Is there maybe some setting I have somewhere to get this to work properly?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
-Nic

I'd put this in as a ticket, forum response lately has been very slow...and if you do get a response in the ticket, I'd be very interested in the result :)

Thanks for the response Steve. I will probably do that, just wanted to see if anyone else has ran into this as well in the event I am just missing some detail somewhere. Will follow-up if I find anything out!

Thanks again,
Nic

I remember another post on this w/in the last month (I'll try to find it)...maybe it was answered

Bingo, no answer :)

Please enlighten us all with a ticket if you could (and maybe try her scenario)

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Jun-2012 00:00

Update: we just installed the service pack for 4.4 and that seemed to have fixed up the issue!

This thread is closed